Ph.D. Miguel Ángel Ruiz Reina
Research student at the Faculty of Economic and Business Sciences University of Malaga in Spain. He is a graduate from the University of Málaga in Economics; M.Sc. in Quantitative Methods (Econometrics and Statistics) from University of Basque Country; M.Sc. in Applied Statistics from National Education Distance University (UNED) and Executive Program in Big Data and Business Analytics by the School of Industrial Organization in Spain. Developing his research focused on Econometrics and forecasting quantitative techniques. He is currently adjunct of lecturer for Advanced Macroeconomics at the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Malaga.
HARITHA PH is graduated from M. Com, M. Phil, PhD (Finance- National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, Karnataka, India)
Her research interests are Financial Technology, Behavioral finance, Asset pricing and Macroeconomics. Her current Position is faculty of the school of the business Studies of Central university of Kerala, India
Bjarne Erik Roscher
Bjarne Erik Roscher studied Biomedical Engineering followed by practicing and publishing and as a research engineer at the University of Bergen/Norway until 1999.
In 2000 he started his career in German industry, holding positions in marketing, business development, compliance and several top management positions as a Chief Information Officer in different business lines, companies and countries.
Since 2016 Bjarne is a freelance Consultant, Business Coach and visiting Lecturer at various Universities of Applied Sciences in Bavaria/Germany, while at the same time conducting a promotional study at the University of Latvia in the faculty of Economics and Management.
Dr. Bushnaya Natallia
Principle of the state educational establishment Minsk city Gymnasium #1. Ph.D. in Pedagogy. The area of interests is social competence of senior school students. The author of the monograph and more than 70 scientific articles. Awarded for Excellence in Education, the Honored Teacher of Belarus.
Dr. Lascov Victor
PhD in economics, competition field at”Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu, Romania. Working as Deputy Director of National Anticorruption Center of the Republic of Moldova. Sphere of interest is the regulation of competition on the market at national and international level and the economic development of the market.
Jeanne Ellyawati is serving as the head of Master of Management Program at Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta, Indonesia, besides being a lecturer. She got a doctoral degree in marketing from Gadjah Mada University. Her research interests are in the areas of service marketing, e-commerce, and consumer behavior.
Rogatianus Maryatmo got his master degree from UFM Canada and finished his doctorate degree from UGM, Indonesia. His research interest is on international trade. He contributed to the development of SOFIIE (Short Term Forecasting for Interest Rate, Inflation, and Exchange Rate) which is used by Bank Indonesia.
He was the president of Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta for the period of 2011-2016
Conference Scientific Committee
- Prof. Dean učkar, University of Pula, Croatia
- Prof. Doutora Ana Paula Martins da Silva, Oporto Global University, Portugal
- Prof. Dr. Eka devidze, International Black Sea University, Georgia
- Prof. Dr. Funda râna özbey adaçay, Anadolu University,Turkey
- Prof. Dr. Oec. Ingars Eriņš, Riga Technical University, Latvia
- Asst. Prof. Moaz nagib gharib, Dhofar University, Oman
- Dr. Adedayo O. Adedeji, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria
- Dr. Ágnes csiszárik-kocsir habil, Óbuda University, Hungary
- Dr. Ahmad salihin bin hj baba, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Dr. Aslı Erciyes, Kadir Has University of Istanbul, Turkey
- Dr. Chamseddine mnasri, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Dr. Dila Asfuroğlu, Kadir Has University of Istanbul, Turkey
- Dr. Elgilani eltahir elshareif, Canadian University Dubai, UAE
- Dr. Jana košťálová, University of Pardubice, Czech Republic
- Dr. Louicius Michel, Burman University, Canada
- Dr. Marco cilento, Sapienza Università di Roma, Italy
- Dr. Mawih kareem shakir, Dhofar University, Oman
- Dr. Moreno freites zahira esther, Universidad del Norte, Colombia
- Dr. Muhammad adnan bashir, CBM Karachi, Pakistan
- Dr. Noor azman ali, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. Omar durrah, Dhofar University, Oman
- Dr. Ortiz tovar olson wilfrido, North University, Colombia
- Dr. Rasha elkhashab, Cairo University, Egypt
- Dr. Rohit Kanda, Guru Nanak Dev University, India
- Dr. Smerek lukáš, Matej Bel University, Slovakia
- Dr. Subhacini subramaniam, Multimedia University, Malaysia
- Dr. Zakariya chabani, Canadian University Dubai, UAE
- Dr.Ahmad taha kahwaji, Kadir Has University of Istanbul, Turkey
- Dr.Teresa maria leitão dieguez, University of Porto, Portugal
- Dr. Javaneh Mehran, Tourism Faculty, Onbeş Kasim Kibris University, Turkey
Dr. Marina Godinho Antunes, Invited Adjunct Professor, Lisbon Accounting and Business School (ISCAL), Lisbon Polytechnic Institute, Portugal
Dr. Bhakta Bandhu Dash, Associate Dean, ASBM University, India