About MEA conference 202214th International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting
The International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting is returning in 2022 for its 14th edition! Over the last 11 years, we’ve brought together hundreds of academics from around the world to this annual event and are excited to see that the interest in MEACONF is only growing over the years.
MEACONF will take place on the 29th – 31st of July in Dublin, the Republic of Ireland. The program is designed by the expert scientific committee, who carefully reviews and evaluates all abstract and paper submissions to ensure that every presentation – be it an oral or a poster one – adheres to the highest standards of quality. We invite you to submit your abstracts, which, if selected, will be published in prestigious indexed journals, maximizing the reach of your research. The 14th annual International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting will be a festival of knowledge.
Have you added an event to your calendar yet?
08 July 2022
Paper Submission Deadline
28 February 2022
Early Bird Registration Deadline
09 May 2022
Early Registration Deadline
18 July 2022
Late Registration Deadline
29 – 31 July 2022
Conference Theme and Topics
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send a full-text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review
Why You Should Attend?
- Present your ideas and work to a global audience
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Select between various modes of presentations: Oral, Virtual or Poster presentation
- Find new opportunities to connect and network with an academic community in various academic sessions and social functions
- All papers have publication opportunities in Scopus-indexed journals
- Have your work published in the Conference Proceedings with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref and ISBN
- Receive constructive feedback from Peer Reviewers to improve your work
- Get deeper knowledge and a new perspective in the field
- Build new collaborations for your projects
- Invest in your own growth and progress
- Nominate for Best Presenter Awards for outstanding presentations
- Increase your work’s visibility and readership through the Open Access publication with a reputable Publishing House
- Gain access to all presented papers
- Join a free guided City Tour
- Enjoy the Conference photography coverage
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global economics conference audience.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number.
Attending in economic conference (MEACONF) will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
The Organizing Committee will offer all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Dublin’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Discover DublinOne-Day City Tour Free of Charge
Republic of Ireland’s capital needs no introduction and for many visitors to Ireland, Dublin is the number one destination. Dublin has history, charm, sights, museums, galleries, theatres, shops, pubs, restaurants, and an abundance of character. Dublin was voted Europe’s fourth most popular city break destination and is one of the friendliest capital cities in the world. Like its people, Ireland’s weather is never boring or predictable, the climate can be summed up as being mild, moist, and changeable with abundant rainfall and a lack of temperature extremes. You can experience all four seasons in one day. Dublin City is Ireland’s cultural capital. With the influx of international company headquarters, as well as an attractive quality of life, families and ex-pats from all corners are settling here, and in most cases, they’ll find they’re very welcome. The universities of Dublin have the best reputation and are known for delivering excellent education to international and local students, So, every year Dublin host several sciences event & conferences which turns this city into one of the best places for gathering researchers & scholars to share their knowledge & experiences.
Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin
Address: Dublin 2, Ireland
|Status||Deadline||Authors (Students)||Authors (Regular)||Listener||Virtual Presentation|
|Early Bird Registration||28 February 2022||€220||€240||€90||€120|
|Early Registration||09 May 2022||€260||€290||€100||€140|
|Late Registration||18 July 2022||€290||€320||€120||€160|
Paper Publication Opportunity
Management conferences 2022
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
Plagiarism Policy & Publication Ethics
The 14th International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting follows strict anti-plagiarism policies and, as such, checks every submission for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. If you’d like to find out more information about the iThenticate software, click on the following link: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.