About MEA conference 202113th International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting
The International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting is returning in 2021 for its 13th edition! Over the last 11 years, we’ve brought together hundreds of academics from around the world to this annual event and are excited to see that the interest in MEACONF is only growing over the years.
MEACONF will take place on the 05th – 07th of November in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The program is designed by the expert scientific committee, who carefully reviews and evaluates all abstract and paper submissions to ensure that every presentation – be it an oral or a poster one – adheres to the highest standards of quality. We invite you to submit your abstracts, which, if selected, will be published in prestigious indexed journals, maximizing the reach of your research. The 13th annual International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting will be a festival of knowledge.
Have you added an event to your calendar yet?
Important datesDates for the 12th International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting
15 October 2021
Paper Submission Deadline
19 July 2021
Early Bird Registration Deadline
6 September 2021
Early Registration Deadline
25 October 2021
Late Registration Deadline
05 – 07 November 2021
Conference Theme and Topics
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send a full-text paper, including results, tables, figures, and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review
Why You Should Attend?
- Present your ideas and work to a global audience
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Select between various modes of presentations: Oral, Virtual or Poster presentation
- Find new opportunities to connect and network with an academic community in various academic sessions and social functions
- All papers have publication opportunities in Scopus-indexed journals
- Have your work published in the Conference Proceedings with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref and ISBN
- Receive constructive feedback from Peer Reviewers to improve your work
- Get deeper knowledge and a new perspective in the field
- Build new collaborations for your projects
- Invest in your own growth and progress
- Nominate for Best Presenter Awards for outstanding presentations
- Increase your work’s visibility and readership through the Open Access publication with a reputable Publishing House
- Gain access to all presented papers
- Join a free guided City Tour
- Enjoy the Conference photography coverage
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global economics conference audience.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number.
Attending in economic conference (MEACONF) will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
The Organizing Committee will offer all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Amsterdam’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Discover AmsterdamOne-Day City Tour Free of Charge
Amsterdam is well known for a few things. Firstly, it’s known as the cycling capital of Europe. Locals cycle everywhere – to work, on dates, to the shops and even home from nights out. Bikes have right of way in this amazing city, so keep an eye out for them and try not to get in the way. It’s easy to see the city by bike and there are loads of places where you can rent bicycles.
Everyone knows about Amsterdam’s coffee houses, where they sell a lot more than just hot drinks. There are a few really famous ones, but there is a great selection of coffee houses to visit and tourists flock from all over the world to smoke marijuana and relax with friends. It’s legal in Holland and it’s perfectly acceptable. There are lots of coffee shops in Amsterdam and the distinct smell is everywhere. Beer is also excellent in Amsterdam. Holland is famous for its beer and there are many great bars to enjoy it in.
Take a stroll along the canals, stop by one of the city’s famous museums, sit in a coffee shop and spend some time watching the world go by, hire a pedalo, enjoy some Dutch cuisine and check out the city’s vibrant nightlife.
Visit Amsterdam Now!
Hotel Casa Amsterdam
Address: Eerste Ringdijkstraat 4, 1097 BC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Paper Publication Opportunity
Management conferences 2021
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in a various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.