Academic conference on Management, Economics and Accounting
The International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting is returning in 2021 for its 12th edition! Over the last 10 years, we’ve brought together hundreds of academics from around the world to this annual event and are excited to see that the interest in MEACONF is only growing over the years.
MEACONF 2021 will take place on the 14th-16th May 2021 in Paris, France. The program is designed by the expert scientific committee, who carefully review and evaluate all abstract and paper submissions to ensure that every presentation – be it an oral or a poster one – adheres to the highest standards of quality. We invite you to submit your abstracts, which, if selected, will be published in prestigious indexed journals, maximizing the reach of your research. The 12th annual International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting will be a festival of knowledge.
Have you added MEACONF 2021 to your calendar yet?
In the history of the MEACONF series, the conferences have been held in 11 different countries. The previous series of MEACONF was held in Uk (Oxford), Germany (Berlin), Greece (Athens), Germany (Munich), Turkey (Istanbul), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Germany (Berlin), Russia (Saint Petersburg), England (London). With the overwhelming support and acknowledgment from all the delegates of MEACONF, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
30 April 2021
Paper Submission Deadline
07 May 2021
14 _ 16 May 2021
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference on management, economics and accounting audience.
If you can’t attend the international conference on Management, Economics and Accounting in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number.
Attending in academic conference on management, economics and accounting (MEACONF) will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Paris vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review
ParisOne day City Tour free of Charge
The International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting will take place in the majestic city of Paris. There are many reasons we’ve selected this location. Here are just a few:
- Paris is one of the educational centers of the world. It has produced world-renowned scientists, scholars, artists, and writers.
- Its architectural appeal is second to none. There is a reason why Paris is one of the most visited destinations in the world. The variety it offers in terms of cultural and historic places to visit – from museums to its architecture – is as rich as it is captivating.
- Paris is a major travel hub, meaning you can easily get to this city from anywhere in the world.
- MEACONF is a top academic event and, as such, it is only appropriate to host it in one of the leading cities in the world, both in terms of its economic importance and its knowledge bank. Paris was historically a city that gathered international minds to share ideas and inspirations.
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Paris famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to seeing you all on May 14 – 16, 2021 in Paris, France.
Centre International de Conférences
Sorbonne Universités 4 place Jussieu – Patio 44-55 – 75005 Paris
Paper Publication Opportunity
An academic conference on management, economics and accounting
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings ISBN 978-609-485-150-6. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.