The 8th International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting is a conference that takes place in Munich , Germany on the 19th to 21st of October 2018. The conference offers the opportunity for presenting Management, Economics and Accounting research in technical sessions and finding out what colleagues in the field are working on. MEACONF also provides a friendly and sociable platform for meeting colleagues in technical sessions research, instigating joint research projects, and generally keeping in touch. On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we welcome scholars, researchers, as well as corporation and government executives. You can present your research work or just attend.
This conference provides valuable opportunity for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, economists, industry representatives, advanced students, and other persons who are interesting in management, economics and Accounting subject area in worldwide to present their ideas, suggestions, research findings, experiences and innovations. Gathering of pool of human resources can easily exchange their ideas, knowledge and other things with others effectively. All submissions are peer-reviewed; In addition, all the submitted full papers will be included in the conference proceedings and have publication opportunity in Various indexed international journals. Moreover, organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
In the history of the MEACONF series, the conferences have been held in 7 different countries. The previous series of MEACONF was held in Turkey (Istanbul), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Germany (Berlin), Russia (Saint Petersburg), England (London). With the overwhelming support and acknowledgement from all the delegates of MEACONF, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
Plan now to be part of this exceptional conference. MEACONF is where you will meet and network with leaders, business innovators, researchers, academics and policy makers from across the globe.
- Public Management
- Management of Quality, Productivity and Organizational Excellence
- Management of Production, Processes and Operations
- Management of Modern Information and Technology System
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior
- Management of Technology, Research and Development
- Market Management
- Foresight Management
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Insurance Management
- Behavioral Sciences in Management
- Tourism Management
- Business Management
- Economic Growth
- Economic Systems
- Development Economics
- Agricultural Economics
- Economic Planning
- Urban Economics
- Energy Economics
- Production Economics and Financial Management
- International Economics
- Tax and Tax Affairs
- General Accounting
- New Topics in Accounting
- Ethics in Accounting and Auditing
- Accounting Management and Fixed Cost Reduction
- Identification, Assessment, Valuation and Accounting the Intellectual Capital
- Capital Market Transparency and Accounting
- Accounting Financial Management and Investment
- Accounting and Information Technology
- Accounting and its Role in Economic Development
- Governmental Accounting and Organizational Development
- Accounting Approaches in Financial Management
- Corporate Accounting
- New Topics in Financial Management and Accounting
- Costing Methods and Accounting Management
Paper Publication Opportunity
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceeding shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with ISBN Numbers.
- All papers have publication opportunity in VARIOUS INDEXED INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL: SCOPUS, ISI/THOMSON REUTERS, DOAJ, EBSCO, GOOGLE SCHOLAR, COPERNICUS, and many more.