9th International Conference on Modern Research in
MANAGEMENT, ECONOMICS and ACCOUNTING
26 April 2019 _ Athens, Greece
The 8th International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting is a conference that takes place in Athens , Greece on the 26th of April 2019. The conference offers the opportunity for presenting Management, Economics and Accounting research in technical sessions and finding out what colleagues in the field are working on. MEACONF also provides a friendly and sociable platform for meeting colleagues in technical sessions research, instigating joint research projects, and generally keeping in touch. On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we welcome scholars, researchers, as well as corporation and government executives. You can present your research work or just attend.
In the history of the MEACONF series, the conferences have been held in 8 different countries. The previous series of MEACONF was held in Germany (Munich), Turkey (Istanbul), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Germany (Berlin), Russia (Saint Petersburg), England (London). With the overwhelming support and acknowledgement from all the delegates of MEACONF, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
Paper Submission Deadline:
01 March 2019
Early Registration Round I:
01 March 2019
Early Registration Round II:
01 March 2019
Late Registration Round III
01 March 2019
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Since time slots are limited send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days. A good opportunity for extended discussions.
A common reason for attending a conference is no doubt publication. Conference proceedings are always a good way to have your research published and indexed.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but still you need to build your career with the international community? So, join as a virtual presenter. All the publication benefits are included.
Organizing Committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Athens vibrant past and present, away from the crowds and at your own pace, with a friendly local guide.
Attending an academic conference is an opportunity to build networks with other academics and experts in the same or similar field of studies all around the world and to share thoughts on recent advances.
29 September 2018
4 October 2018
19-21 October 2018
Prof. Dr. Jurga Duobiene
“How employees’ values do influence their career path?”
This highly exciting and challenging 8th International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for governmental officials, academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, policy makers, advanced students, and others.
More specifically, it targets:
- Entrepreneurs and managers can benefit from attending this conference as well, since it is of a great importance to apply these theories to real world challenges.
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices in Management, Economic and Accounting, current trends and more; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the related fields.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate Students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
MEACONF will provide unlimited resources to interact with prominent leaders in the field and greatly expand your global network of scholars, professionals and activists.
Memories from The International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting
Paper Publication Opportunity
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceeding shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with ISBN Numbers.
- All papers have publication opportunity in VARIOUS INDEXED INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL: SCOPUS, ISI/THOMSON REUTERS, DOAJ, EBSCO, GOOGLE SCHOLAR, COPERNICUS, and many more.