Welcome to the official website of the 8th International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting. On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are very pleased to invite you to the 8th International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting to be held in Munich, Germany, October 19-20, 2018. We welcome scholars, researchers, as well as corporation and government executives. You can present your research work or just attend.
This conference provides valuable opportunity for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, economists, industry representatives, advanced students, and other persons who are interesting in management, economics and Accounting subject area in worldwide to present their ideas, suggestions, research findings, experiences and innovations. Gathering of pool of human resources can easily exchange their ideas, knowledge and other things with others effectively. All submissions are peer-reviewed; In addition, all the submitted full papers will be included in the conference proceedings and have publication opportunity in Various indexed international journals. Moreover, organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
In the history of the MEACONF series, the conferences have been held in 7 different countries. The previous series of MEACONF was held in Turkey (Istanbul), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Germany (Berlin), Russia (Saint Petersburg), England (London). With the overwhelming support and acknowledgement from all the delegates of MEACONF, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
Plan now to be part of this exceptional conference. MEACONF is where you will meet and network with leaders, business innovators, researchers, academics and policy makers from across the globe.
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Since time slots are limited send your abstract today
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days. A good opportunity for extended discussions.
Attend, Network and Share
Attend the conference as a listener. Grab the most updated subject knowledge, meet the international community, Share your thoughts and get recognized.
12 July 2018
29 September 2018
9 October 2018
19-20 October 2018
This highly exciting and challenging 8th International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for governmental officials, academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, policy makers, advanced students, and others.
More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices in Management, Economic and Accounting, current trends and more; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the related fields.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate Students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
MEACONF will provide unlimited resources to interact with prominent leaders in the field and greatly expand your global network of scholars, professionals and activists.
Memories from The International Conference on Modern Research in Management, Economics and Accounting
Munich Business School
Please let us know if you have a question, want to leave a comment, or would like further information about MEACONF.
Paper Publication Opportunity
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceeding shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with ISBN Numbers.
- Best Paper will be selected at the conference.
- All papers have publication opportunity in VARIOUS INDEXED INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL: SCOPUS, ISI/THOMSON REUTERS, DOAJ, EBSCO, GOOGLE SCHOLAR, COPERNICUS, and many more.